The regulations were formulated relying on the suggestions made by NIPAI participants.
• It is the policy of NIPAI to expressly forbid any forms of harassment. As used here, harassment means any verbal, written, visual, or physical acts that are offensive in nature, intimidating, unwelcome, or that could reasonably be taken as objectionable. Harassment is prohibited on the ground of sex, race, racial or linguistic origin, creed, pregnancy, family status, age, political convictions, disability or citizenship.
• Every participant is responsible for his physical condition during the training. It is necessary to notify in advance about limitations and to adjust the participation with the leader of the group beforehand.
• The structure of NIPAI event implies active participation in the whole program: from the first to the last day. If a participant misses a part of the training, he is excluded from participation in the further training process.
• During the training, participants should take off all sharp and scratchy ornaments: ear-rings, bracelets, necklaces, watches, sharp hair-pins, etc. Loose or long hair should be tied back.
• Clothing for training should be comfortable and cozy. It is not recommended to wear skirts, provoking clothes or to participate in training naked.
• Under no circumstances may shoes be worn in the studio, bare feet or socks only.
• Drinking water in plastic bottles is allowed in the training room.
• Avoid chewing gums, food or drinks inside the training room.
• Each participant is provided with the precise timetable of the event. The door of the studio is getting closed shortly before the beginning of the training so all the latecomers are not allowed into the room.
• Mobile phones must be turned off during the training.
• Your colleagues come from different countries and speak different languages. Especially in discussions - think before you speak, formulate your question clearly and briefly.
• Avoid taking pictures or filming during the training with any personal devices, as well as any photos/filming in the official training space. NIPAI will take care of the professional photo/video archiving of the event. After the event, the materials will be available to participants. The photos provided by NIPAI can be used or published by the participants only in its original form.
• The participants are welcome to make notes during the training (of course, not interrupting the training process or work with a partner).
• The inside of all premises is a non-smoking area.
• It is forbidden to sell or promote any goods or services directly in the territory of NIPAI event without discussing it with NIPAI administration.
• The participants are in charge of their personal stuff.
• It is not allowed to take alcoholic drinks or any other intoxicating substances during the event.
• NIPAIreserves the right for making video and photo archives of the entire process with the participation of the group.
• NIPAI reserve the unlimited right to use any production at their discretion, in its original or edited form, submitted or created by the Participant as the result of participation in NIPAI event.
• The participant can receive the Certificate of participation upon submitting of the detailed creative report (1500 words) not later than three weeks after the event.
• Persons, who participated in NIPAI event and have published an article about NIPAI event in reputable media (performing arts magazine, newspaper, etc.) with the purpose of NIPAI promotion, are entitled to the opportunity of free participation in one of the future NIPAI events. An article requires NIPAI approval before publication. Article size: min 1000 words.
• By transferring the fee the participant confirms that he has familiarized with the regulations and agrees to them.
• In case of non-observance of the rules, the participant can be discharged from participation in the event without returning payment.